Sunday, September 20, 2009

First room done!

I finished decorating my bedroom! I'm so much more relaxed when I feel like I'm living in my home and not in a bare apartment. With the bedroom down, all I need to work on is the office, the living room, and the dining room. That's not too much, right?

Here's my bedroom from all four corners.


(Will's scene from "Night at the Museum" made it on the wall.)


(My closet is visible in this picture. No door means that I fight a continually losing battle to keep the closet neat.)


(Makeshift vanity table created from old school desk and metal rods sticking dangerously out of the wall.)


(Those things are common in Mexico; they are made from tree bark. They smell like incense.)

And here's a little bonus: This is my desk in the office, where I study and write. Note the Don Quixote spheres.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I love what you've done to your room! I bet it's nice to come home to such a neat, tidy, lovely, homey place.

Jenny said...

I LOVE it Courtney! It looks like a great place to call your own. Nesting is fundamental to our nature :).

Miss you!

Kylee said...

I love, love, love it!!! Now I just wish I could see it in person...