Thursday, July 8, 2010

The end

My time here is done. A year ago, I was making my final decision, never dreaming how right it was.

I finished teaching on June 29th. I taught my students "Leaving on a Jet Plane," and we sang it together while they cried (SUCCESS!). I packed up my classroom and finished paperwork the following day. Since then, I've just been chilling at the school. I visited friends, read, napped, emailed, and got paid -- a pretty good setup, really. Now, though, that's all over. I've said my goodbyes, packed up my belongings, paid my last bills, and eaten my last tacos. I'm gonna miss this place.

Now I'm off to grad school, but I'll never forget the year I spent down here or the friends I made. Goodbye, Mexico.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

oh, goodness! court, you're making me cry!