Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To quote myself

A few of the things I've caught myself saying over the past month ...

-"Please don't cover your ears when I am talking to you."
-"Doing math is not sitting there making animal noises."
-"If you want to stand somewhere, say 'May I please stand there?' Don't just kick her."
-"What's 1 plus 1?" "No, it's not 1."
-(to a little boy) "Batting your eyelashes is not going to get me to change my mind."
-"Four take away 4 is 2? Think a little more."
-"Stop rolling on the floor; do your math."
-"You need to stop playing with fuzz and do your math."
-"Don't say 'na na' while I am talking to you."
-"You will use a pencil that does not have an eraser if you cannot stop spitting them around the room."
-"Just because your hand is in front of your mouth doesn't mean I can't hear you or see you."
-"I didn't give you that paper to chew on."

No comments: